MENU

Saturday 9 August 2008

Get Rid of Your Acne Safely and Naturally

I have suffered from acne for years now. I have tried many over the counter acne remedies with no avail. Everything from Benzoyl Peroxide to Sulfur. All which seem to work for a while until my skin became to irritated and my acne worsened. Let's face it everyone's skin isn't built the same some acne treatments may work some but for others. Some of us like myself need alternative ways to clear up our skin, ways which won't utterly destroy the beauty of it. I have struggled to find a alternate way to clear my skin safe and naturally.

My acne cure came unexpectedly when of my friends cousins offered me some advice about my acne. It's always embarrassing to receive advice about something your self conscious about but i decided to listen. She explain she also had bad acne like me and told me her secret on she cleared it up. Her secret was...Limes, yes you read right limes.

Granted i was skeptical at first and didn't give a second thought. but when i got home that day i decided to give it a shot. I washed my face like i normally do then cut up a lime and applied it gently across the affected area, the citric acid in the lime stung a little as it may contact with my acne. after applying for a few seconds i rinsed and went to bed, and lo and behold when i woke up that my acne has significantly reduced. Since then I've been applying lime to face every night, my face has been clear ever since.

A lime a day keeps the acne away.

Remember not all skin is created equal.